Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for buying our product. Following is a list of reasons and circumstances in which you may or may not receive a refund from us.
Reasons and circumstances in which you WILL receive a refund:
- The product does not work as it should and you have sought support but support was not able to find a solution to your problem.
- There was a previous agreement with the seller for a refund.
- All support instances have been thoroughly exhausted and we were not able to find a solution.
- You are requesting a refund within 30 days of purchase and meet the above mentioned criteria.
Reasons and circumstances in which you WILL NOT receive a refund:
- A mistaken purchase. You are buying a digital and intangible product, once you download it it cannot be returned, therefore a refund does not apply in this scenario.
- You are having issues with the plugin and have not contacted support or created a support ticket via our support forum.
- You did not like the product. We have all the demos available in our website plus we give you access into the admin section so you can try before you buy, so a refund cannot be given due to your lack of research prior to making a purchase.
- Incompatible with your theme. There are literally hundreds of thousands of themes out there, its practically impossible for us to make it compatible with all themes. However, in most cases we will fix minor incompatibility issues if you seek support.
- Refunds are not provided after a 30 day period from the date of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding our refund policy you are welcome to contact us through our support forum or through the CodeCanyon contact form in our profile.